- Access our sign up form at https://www.cdn77.com/signup.
- Fill in your name, email address, password, and estimated monthly traffic.
- Start your 14-day FREE trial period by hitting the button “Create my account”.
You get 14 days to fully test our service with no strings attached! The trial includes 50GB of CDN Storage space and 1000GB traffic, all completely free. No credit card required.
First CDN configuration
First, you need to create a CDN Resource. Just click on the Add New CDN Resource button to proceed.
- To begin, you need to set an origin. It can be your website URL, IP address of your server or CDN storage.
- Next, you just need to set a label for the Resource.The label is there for you to easily identify different CDN resources in the client section.
- When you are ready, hit Create CDN Resource button.
First 50 GB of the storage capacity is for free. You can find pricing for the higher capacities here: https://www.cdn77.com/pricing#cdn-storage
Your CDN should be up and running in less than 15 minutes after creation. You can check by accessing the CDN URL of the Resource (e.g. 1234567890.rsc.cdn77.org) and it will show your website, when the Resource is ready.
CNAME DNS configuration (optional)
CNAME is technically an alias for a different URL, so instead of using the CDN URL looking like “1234567890.rsc.cdn77.org” for your implementation, you can just use something like “cdn.example.com”. In order to make it work, you need to do these two steps:
- In the Client Control Panel: Add a CNAME in our resource configuration.
- With Your DNS (Domain Name System) provider: In your DNS control panel, create a new CNAME record, following the instructions displayed in the window. This is necessary so that the CNAME is in the DNS records. If you are unsure how to do this, contact your network provider.
- In the Client Control Panel: A window should pop up displaying “Your CNAME has been created”, right after hitting the “Add CNAME” button. You can display this pop up again, anytime you need, by clicking the Instructions tab.
As we do not have access to your DNS server, please contact your domain provider in case you are not sure, how to configure the DNS of your domain. All information you might need is located in the Instructions tab.
Please note that DNS changes could take up to 24 hours to fully propagate.